Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Version 2.0


Okay fine, I've converted okay? Two-by-two or side-by-side moblogs just look better. I resisted converting for months by saying that I'd rather have my pictures tell a linear story but after much deliberation, I've caved and gone over to the Dark Side. While I'd love to sit here and go through every old entry in an attempt to make everything look picture perfect, that's a task for another day. So for now it's just a mish mash of random gaps, non-even numbered entries, and the like.

I'd like to pretend I have enough of a life and am capable of being oh so nonchalant about how much the mismatches don't bug me but that's simply not true. It's straight killing me right now. As soon as I have a few odd hours/days to myself, this damn thing will be perfectly aligned again. Damn JMZ, he's right (sometimes). At least now I can do panoramas or something.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look brah! Hope all is well in NY! -->M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatevz, everyone looks the same in google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy shit mang!! i love it. my turn, my turn...
    yes, jmz is inspiring!! but my true inspiration..i get from you ... shhhhh.. don't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! now your really giving james/victor a run for their money. wanted to get back into the game i see...

    ReplyDelete